Tokyo, Ikebukuro Campus(ISI Language College)
- 4-year study plan:
College Preparatory Course at ILC (2yrs)
→Diploma Course at TBL* (2yrs) to study Japanese, business and more!
*TBL: Tokyo Business and Language College.
- Job Finding Course:
For university graduates who want to get a job in Japan!
- Same campus with
Interact with Japanese students in Tokyo Business and Language College!
Class Schedule (90 min. x 2 lessons)
|Address 1-13-13 Minami-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Access 6 minutes walk from JR Ikebukuro Station
|Entrance Term (Long Term Course)
(4hrs/ week) * From intermediate level
For students who want to pass the test for your future career or to go to college in Japan, this class will help you to pass N1 and N2 level!
This class is for students who want to improve their Japanese conversation skills, rather than University preparatory or JLPT preparation.
If you already have a Bachelor’s Degree and wish to work in Japan in the future, Business Skills and Etiquette Class is recommended. You will learn business ettiquette and resume construction to search for a job in Japan.
- This course focuses on finding a job in Japan when finishing the course. A Bachelor’s degree is required to take this course.
- For the Japanese language part, the curriculum is the same as the General Japanese Class and aims to pass the JLPT N1 level.
- Intensive job finding lecture classes are available as extras. This optional classes includes internship training at affiliated companies.
- Students learn both daily Japanese and academic Japanese; for further education at universities or colleges in Japan.
- As an elective, students can choose JLPT or EJU prep., depending on their goal.
- Individual study counseling and daily support by class teachers assist your advancement to future study.
Work in Japan
|Able to read and write Hiragana and Katakana and read simple sentences.|
|Ⅱ||N4||-||300||Able to read and write sentences related to topics familiar to them. Accustom to Japanese pronunciations.|
|Ⅲ||N4||-||500||Able to have a daily conversation without problems and use honorific expressions in a simple conversation.|
|Able to understand newspaper articles and news about Japanese society and culture. Able to watch anime and drama in Japanese and express opinions or feelings by composing sentences or verbal communication.|
|Able to modify the structure of sentences and use various expressions in conversations depending on the occasion.|
|Ⅱ||N1||320||2000||Able to grasp the main idea of paragraphs and express opinions and feelings effectively.|
|Ⅲ||N1||340||2000+||Able to understand ambiguous expressions and express opinions in a roundabout way.|
* Students will take the placement test before the class starts and be placed in the most suitable level based on their
test results. Every 3 months, another test will be conducted in order to check their Japanese improvement.
Capacity: 360 students
Number of classrooms: 21
Facilities: PC room, Library, Dispensary, Lobby, Student lounge,
Self-study room, IT Class, Auditorium, Vending machines,
Water coolers, Wi-Fi available, Non-smoking facility.
|I am very satisfied with what I got at ILC.
|My goal is to get a job
|At first, I was concerned about my Japanese level and the school in general. But now I am pretty happy about what I got at ILC. I like the size of the class and the school location. Also, one of the things I like the most is the teachers. We have almost different teachers every day, and we learn different things in different ways from all of them.||My goal is to work in Japan in the future. Thanks to the teachers at ISI, I have improved my Japanese since I entered ILC! I enjoy coming to school every day, and I am happy that teachers are very friendly and helpful!|