University and College Preparation Class
【Practicable School】 ILS, ILC, ISI Chukyo, NBL
- Acquiring academic Japanese to study at universities / colleges
- 20 lessons a week: 16 hours of regular curriculum and 4 hours EJU* / JLPT* preparation, essay, and other preparatory lessons for entrance examination.
Students who apply for this class
- High school graduates
- Expecting to be accepted by universities or colleges in Japan
Class Period / Visa
|20 – 40weeks (*1||Student visa application procedure See More Information|
|1year or more|
*1： Conditionally accepted.See Nationality conditions 2 for further detail.
|All levels||April, July, October, January (*2|
*2 NBL’s semester start s only in April and October
|45min. x 4lessons/day||45min. x 4lessons/day||90min. x 2lessons/day||90min. x 2lessons/day|
※Morning or afternoon according to your level
Details for Pay Option
- Optional EJU preparation classes for other subjects are available.
- Subjects: General materials, English(TOEFL), Math I, Math II, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and others according to universities.