Course Finder for 2013
ISI Japanese education method
The teaching method at ISI Japanese language school is “Direct Method”; all classes are taught in Japanese, which is the most effective way. You’ll start with easy word and body language to gain your knowledge, then use these new knowledge to learn next lessons. Get start with daily expression, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading and writing.. You’ll be amazed by your effective progress and get to use Japanese in your daily life.
Course Finder for 2013
ISI offers different courses for students with various objectives of learning english.
You’ll learn important fundamentals in basic levels, then advance to higher levels to meet your goal.
|Prep. for Top Universities
||Top University Preparation Course
- Aiming to enter top level universities in Japan.
- Covering essay and interview preparation in intermediate and advanced level, as well as EJU* Japanese test preparation.
- Taking optional weekend classes to learn other subjects for EJU.
- The class quota is 20, selected by examination.
|Prep. for Univ. / Colleges
||University and College Preparation Course
- Acquiring academic english to study at universities / colleges
- 20 lessons a week: 16 hours of regular curriculum and 4 hours EJU* / JLPT* preparation, essay, and other preparatory lessons for entrance examination.
|Prep. for Graduate Schools
||Graduate School Preparation Course
- Acquiring academic english to pass the entrance exam of graduate schools in Japan, and for further study.
- Learning “How to make research plot”, “Interview Training”, “How to make academic reports”, besides the regular english curriculum.
- Available for optional private lessons to prepare graduate school exams
|Get a Job Pass the Exams
||General english Course
- Learning 4 elements of Language: Reading, Listening, Writing, and Speaking, for your career path.
- At the intermediate or higher level, taking JLPT test preparation and conversation class, besides the regular curriculum.
|Work and Study
||Working Holiday Course
- Japanese course + Job offering
- Creating your plan by choosing course length and working period.
- Available to stay in 2 locations by booking 30weeks (9months) or longer. (minimum stay per city is 3months)
- Learning practical conversation for oral communication.
- At the intermediate or higher level, taking JLPT test prep and conversation class, besides the regular curriculum.
|Cultural Activities and Study
- Summer Course is ISI original curriculum which includes the best ever learning in 3 or 4weeks short term, with
Sightseeing and Cultural activities. This fulfilling and also best valued course acquires a good reputation every
- The course is 1on1 or small group.
- Designing your own course. Minimum lesson is 1 hour.
- Flexible curriculum according to your needs.